ABOUT THE CAMPAIGN & ROLE
Lexi Reese for Senate (www.lexireese.com) represents a dynamic, outsider campaign devoted to bringing humanity and excellence to government. Committed to addressing income inequality and creating an economy that supports all people and businesses to share in durable prosperity, our mission is to build towards a future where everyone can thrive. Our campaign is founded on the values of curiosity, community, commitment, and clarity. We want to bring Lexi’s expertise as a seasoned non-profit leader and small business advocate to help drive measurable change in the US Senate – change that Californian families feel in the form of less stress and more energy. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about embracing innovation, committed to delivering results, and dedicated to fostering a representative and inclusive community.
We are seeking an action-oriented, fast-moving call-time manager superstar with a put-me-in-coach attitude. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast paced environment, loves creating structure out of ambiguous problems, and likes to have fun doing it. We’re looking for someone to bring call-time magic to our campaign so we can make the magic happen for Californians!
- Manage candidate call time and conduct timely follow up with donors.
- Complete donor research projects and assist in data entry and management of the donor database.
- Organize and prepare call lists for candidate call time.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the finance director to execute the finance plan.
- Complete other fundraising tasks as needed for the campaign success.
- Located or willing to relocate to the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Proven ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Bonus points for dancing abilities – Lexi loves to hit the dance floor!
Ideal candidate will have worked as either finance assistant or a call time on a Congressional or Statewide campaign and be familiar with NGP or Numero. Additionally, the ideal candidate is meticulously organized, works quickly and efficiently with great accuracy, enjoys executing tasks, manages concurrent projects with ease, and is passionate about American politics and the Democratic agenda.
The salary range for the position is between $6,000 – $7,000 per month depending on experience.
Our campaign is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military status, age, marital status, or parental status. People of color and people from underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.