ABOUT THE CAMPAIGN & ROLE
Lexi Reese for Senate (www.lexireese.com) represents a dynamic, outsider campaign devoted to bringing humanity and excellence to government. Committed to addressing income inequality and creating an economy that supports all people and businesses to share in durable prosperity, our mission is to build towards a future where everyone can thrive. Our campaign is founded on the values of curiosity, community, commitment, and clarity. We want to bring Lexi’s expertise as a seasoned non-profit leader and small business advocate to help drive measurable change in the US Senate – change that Californian families feel in the form of less stress and more energy. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about embracing innovation, committed to delivering results, and dedicated to fostering a representative and inclusive community.
We are seeking an action-oriented, fast-moving call-time manager superstar with a put-me-in-coach attitude. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast paced environment, loves creating structure out of ambiguous problems, and likes to have fun doing it. We’re looking for someone to bring call-time magic to our campaign so we can make the magic happen for Californians!
- Collaborate with the Campaign Manager to devise, implement, and monitor the campaign’s strategic plans, providing insights and recommendations for enhancements.
- Supervise campaign staff, volunteers, and interns, fostering a positive and collaborative work environment with clear communication.
- Oversee daily campaign operations, including scheduling, event planning, and logistics, while ensuring financial efficiency.
- Coordinate with vendors, consultants, and external partners to effectively support campaign initiatives.
- Collaborate with the communications team to ensure alignment and consistency in messaging across all campaign channels.
- Oversee, in conjunction with key staff, field and organizing strategies.
- Work with the fundraising team to organize fundraising events and manage donor engagement efforts, maintaining accurate records of campaign contributions.
- Stay updated on local, regional, and national political developments, analyzing polling data and other relevant information to inform decision-making.
- Regularly report on campaign progress to the Campaign Manager and campaign leadership, using data-driven insights to evaluate campaign performance and suggest improvements.
- Assist in the recruitment, training, and onboarding of new team members, creating an environment conducive to learning and growth.
- 3-5 years experience in political campaigns, community organizing, or related fields.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities, with a keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Proficient in using campaign management software, voter databases, and digital tools such as NGP, Numero, Warchest, etc.
- Understanding of campaign finance regulations and reporting requirements.
- Passion for political activism and the ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Willingness to work long and irregular hours, including evenings and weekends, as needed.
- Bonus points for dancing abilities – Lexi loves to hit the dance floor
The salary range for the position is between $7,000 – 10,000 monthly based on experience
Our campaign is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military status, age, marital status, or parental status. People of color and people from underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.