ABOUT THE CAMPAIGN & ROLE
Lexi Reese for Senate (www.lexireese.com) represents a dynamic, outsider campaign devoted to bringing humanity and excellence to government. Committed to addressing income inequality and creating an economy that supports all people and businesses to share in durable prosperity, our mission is to build towards a future where everyone can thrive. Our campaign is founded on the values of curiosity, community, commitment, and clarity. We want to bring Lexi’s expertise as a seasoned non-profit leader and small business advocate to help drive measurable change in the US Senate – change that Californian families feel in the form of less stress and more energy. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about embracing innovation, committed to delivering results, and dedicated to fostering a representative and inclusive community.
The Campaign Finance Director role is a dynamic leadership position, steering the development and execution of our finance plan to align with campaign objectives. You’ll orchestrate fundraising efforts including donor meetings, events, and important party outreach. We’re seeking someone who can effectively prospect new donors, optimize online engagement, and nurture our finance staff and interns. You’ll employ your skills to leverage technology, to make informed financial decisions, projections, and ensure accurate campaign finance management. Your expertise will be pivotal in driving campaign revenue and success.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of the campaign’s finance plan, ensuring alignment with campaign goals and objectives
- Schedule and coordinate donor meetings, plan fundraising events, and overseeing the campaign call time program to maximize fundraising efforts
- Identify and prospect new donors, cultivating relationships and securing financial support for the campaign.
Manage and optimize the campaign’s digital fundraising program, leveraging online platforms and strategies to engage supporters and drive contributions
- Overseeing outreach to important parties like labor organizations, fostering relationships and securing endorsements and financial support
- Provide leadership and guidance to the campaign finance staff, ensuring effective coordination and collaboration
- Manage the internship program related to finance activities, providing mentorship and guidance to interns
Build fundraising projections, develop call time management systems, and organize successful fundraising events to maximize campaign revenue
- Utilize NGP and ActBlue platforms for efficient and accurate campaign finance management, with proficiency in Numero preferred
- Minimum of one cycle of experience as a Finance Director on a Congressional or Statewide race, or experience as a Deputy Finance Director on a US Senate raceProven track record of successfully building fundraising projections, managing call time programs, and organizing fundraising events
- In-depth knowledge of campaign finance regulations and compliance
- Proficiency in utilizing NGP and ActBlue platforms for efficient campaign finance management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to cultivate relationships with donors and stakeholders
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Collaborative mindset, with the ability to work effectively with the campaign team and external stakeholders
- Passion for Democratic values and commitment to the success of the campaign
- Bonus points for dancing abilities – Lexi loves to hit the dance floor!
Our campaign is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military status, age, marital status, or parental status. People of color and people from underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Salary Range: $7,500-10,000 Monthly